- AMERICAS BEST WARRANTY!
Every new Hyundai comes with a 10-year/100,00 mile Powertrain limited warranty
- 24/7 ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE!
5 years of unlimited coverage including towing, battery jump-starts and flat tire changes!
- VALUE SHIELD
Diminished value vehicle protection. 1 year $5,000 benefit included on every new vehicle.
- COMPLIMENTARY LOANERS!
We value your time. That’s why with any major service, you will receive a complimentary loaner from Pinehurst Hyundai
- OUR BEST PRICE DIFFERENCE!**
If within 3 days of purchasing your new vehicle from us, you find a lower price on the exact same vehicle on our lot, we will refund you 100% of the difference!
Professional Hyundai Brake Service at
How To Know If You Need To Service Your Brakes
When you press on your brake pedal, a highly complex system goes into motion to bring your car to a stop. That’s why it is so important to have trained technicians, with the right tools and parts, to take care of your vehicle.
How do you know if you need your brakes serviced?
- You hear an abnormal sound when brakes are applied
- Your car “pulls” to one side when braking
- Your brake pedal feels softer or firmer than usual
- Your brake pedal travels farther down than usual
- Your brake pedal “sinks” or goes all the way to the floor
- Your brake fluid in the reservoir looks dark brown instead of amber-colored
- Your steering wheel or brake pedal shakes or vibrates when applying the brake
- Your Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) warning lights come on