- AMERICAS BEST WARRANTY!
Every new Hyundai comes with a 10-year/100,00 mile Powertrain limited warranty
- 24/7 ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE!
5 years of unlimited coverage including towing, battery jump-starts and flat tire changes!
- VALUE SHIELD
Diminished value vehicle protection. 1 year $5,000 benefit included on every new vehicle.
- COMPLIMENTARY LOANERS!
We value your time. That’s why with any major service, you will receive a complimentary loaner from Pinehurst Hyundai
- OUR BEST PRICE DIFFERENCE!**
If within 3 days of purchasing your new vehicle from us, you find a lower price on the exact same vehicle on our lot, we will refund you 100% of the difference!
Professional Oil Service at
Why Are Regular Oil Changes So Important?
Getting regular oil changes is easy and can extend the life of your car. Engine oil is one of the most important fluids in your car. It helps keep your engine running smoothly and lubricates engine components. As you drive, oil breaks down and is exposed to contaminants, reducing its lubricating properties. Many people may be unaware when they should get their oil changed. If your driving conditions match any shown below, then your frequency of oil changes should be increased:
- Repeated short distance trips. Like to the store or school and back.
- Driving in dusty conditions. Winds often move dust more than we realize.
- Driving in areas where salt or other corrosive materials are being used.
- Extensive use of brakes. Been in rush hour traffic lately?
- Driving on rough or muddy roads.
- Driving in mountainous areas.
- Extended periods of idling or low speed operation. Again, rush hour?
- Driving in a prolonged period of extreme humidity or cold temperatures.
- More than 50% driving in heavy city traffic in above 90 degree weather.
- Better engine performance
- Better gas mileage
- Less harmful emissions
- Extended engine life